Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up 0x80004005 windows 7 problem and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve 0x80004005 windows 7?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of 0x80004005 windows 7 error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot 0x80004005 windows 7 problem.
Method Two: To remove 0x80004005 windows 7 error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
0x80004005 windows 7 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0x80004005 windows 7 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x80004005 windows 7 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x80004005 windows 7 error in time.
Csc.exe Error,Hp Solution Center Error,Internet Explorer Web Browser Download,Reinstall Uninstalled Program,Wisefixercontact
Read More:,java updates,computer keeps freezing,windowsupdate_dt000,windows installer for windows 7,net framework 4.0