My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my computer error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE problem.
Method Two: To fix ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE file is absolutely an essential files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. Therefore, ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..ERROR_CLUSTER_OLD_VERSION,ERROR_FAIL_RESTART,ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_INVALID_FILTER,ERROR_SEM_USER_LIMIT,ERROR_UNABLE_TO_MOVE_REPLACEMENT_2
Read More:,Ping Exe Virus Free Fix,The Runtime,High Cpu Usage By Internet Explorer 7,Checkdis Errors,"windowsupdate_800736b3" "windowsupdate_dt000"