How to fix Win32k Sys Stop Error? I've been having an issue since upgrade my OS. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Win32k Sys Stop Error. Is there any useful way to resolve this issues?Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to diagnose and get rid of errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Sometimes, Win32k Sys Stop Error error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Win32k Sys Stop Error problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Printer Spooler Service Is Not Running, Windows Xp, Free Downloads,Termservdevices,0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005,,Ssmmgr.exe Starting Window,Error 1706 No Valid Source Could Be Found For Product Scan
Read More: ,error c1900101-40017,error c1900101-40017,update error c1900101-40017,windows 10 update error c1900101-40017,update error c1900101-40017