Good news for you, 0x69 error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Solve 0x69 Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Repair 0x69 Issues Automatically.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Solve 0x69 Issues On Your Own?
To repair 0x69 error safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Fix 0x69 Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix 0x69 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x69 error completely.
Related: 1458 (0x5b2),Safe Is Activex,0x8009033f,Windows Xp Home,Cpu Slowing
Read More: ,Error Code 1920,Wavpedal Error Missing Device Driver,Kb826437,C00d11b1 Codec Downloaden,Failed To Load Riched32.dll Wine