The Dns Server Could Not Initialize issues are quite common on many Windows computers. These problems are generally shown when you are using various Windows Programs at the same time. The error can appear at random and is not that difficult to troubleshoot if you know how.
Common error code you may encounter:
- Cannot find [PATH]\The Dns Server Could Not Initialize
- Code XXXX, Windows Update encountered an unknown error.
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
How to protect your PC from The Dns Server Could Not Initialize issuea.Choose a useful computer optimizer software to do daily computer scan.
b.Check if your computer is infected with virus or trajon regually.
c.Make sure that you have updated your windows.
Instructions of repairing The Dns Server Could Not Initialize with simple steps:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve The Dns Server Could Not Initialize error.
2. Click on quick scan button to start a complete system scan. You can alsocustomize the scan at this stage as per your wish.
3. Click Fix all to remove The Dns Server Could Not Initialize error completely.
Still Cannot Solve The Dns Server Could Not Initialize Error?
In this situation, perform a system restore for your PC is a good choice.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
The Dns Server Could Not Initialize error can be a disaster for your PC. If The Dns Server Could Not Initialize error cannot be fixed in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of The Dns Server Could Not Initialize error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. As a outstanding PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good choice for users to fix The Dns Server Could Not Initialize issues.
Related: 6to4svc Dll,Printer Spooler Is Not Running Windows Xp,Vista Dll Errors,Mountmgr.sys Vista,0x6504223d
Read More: ,dpc watchdog violation server 2012 r2,dpc watchdog violation windows 10,dpc watchdog violation server 2012,dpc watchdog violation asus,dpc watchdog violation lenovo