As a matter of fact, Active X Upgrade error can be fixed in many different ways. In this post, I would like to show you two good solutions.
Solution One: Solve Active X Upgrade Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Remove Active X Upgrade Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Solve Active X Upgrade Problems On Your Own?
To solve Active X Upgrade issue effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Fix Active X Upgrade Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove Active X Upgrade error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Active X Upgrade error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good choice for people to fix Active X Upgrade issues. Apart from resolving Active X Upgrade errors, this utility also owns rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This application
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Atm Network Controller,Free Norman Antivirus,Fail O Int24,Vista Directory Name Invalid Error,0x32d2
Read More: ,Svchost Exe K Localservice,Fast Modem,Error Code 0xffffffffc0000005,Vista Error Code 38,Ics Error 1003